Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: Lo…

Author: Damian Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] JOB: Senior Security Engineer | LOCATION: London, England, UK
James wrote:

> What if there was a specific Linux-focused jobs board, something that
> was marketed a lot more than the one(s) that are out there at the
> moment...Could we somehow run a feed to the Hampshire LUG - perhaps all
> LUGS?

Anyway, was a nice evening for a walk... may I suggest you pay a developer to
build you an RSS feed for *your* website.

I would not be adverse to having a LUG RSS jobs aggregation present somewhere
in LUG intranet-space. Not that I'd personally use it particularity, if I
wanted to find a new job I'd use a reputable agency. But some LUG freelancers
and others that are looking for work may. I'm not suggesting this should be
done immediately, something for the 'things to do maybe in the future list'?

Regards Damian

--
WWW http://www.diaser.org.uk - working together to make long term digital
archives more accessible