Re: [Hampshire] Recovery disk creator

Author: john
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Recovery disk creator
Hi James

Acronis will do the job.

The iso that is created from windows is linux based. Some of the computer
magazines often have free copies.

The beauty of acronis is that it will check that the backup has been made made
ok.

The ability to check that the backup is ok has saved me more than once with
machines that have faulty memory.

I use no other disk backup.

John Eayrs