Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...

Author: Richard Danter
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] A sad day...
2009/6/1 Richard Danter <radanter@???>:
> And to think I bought my wife an Eee _because_ it was Linux...
>
>   http://www.itsbetterwithwindows.com/
>
> Maybe this explains why updates are no longer working (we get out of
> memory errors now, even though there is nothing extra installed).

Well I fixed the Xandros issue. Turns out the nice graphical install
tool does not clean up after it. I had to do a "sudo apt-get clean" to
free up some disk space. I wonder how many non-tech people would have
figured that one out, specially since to get to a terminal to type it
you have to open file manager first...!

Rich

--
http://radanter.deviantart.com/