Re: [Hampshire] Konsole

Author: john lewis
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Konsole
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 08:17:33 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad@???> wrote:

> > brand and that was pretty good and we finished up getting a bag of
> > mixed fudge from the fudge shop just up the road from the station,
> > it was all gone before we got on the train!
>
> No surprise there, either. Fudge is a major weakness of mine.

It is almost worth making a special trip to Minehead just for the fudge
from that shop. Lots of varieties and made right there in the shop, it
has quite a different texture to the boxed stuff you get in touristy
places and nowhere near as sweet and sickly, so easy to eat a bagful.

Tim, my son in law, just pointed to the varieties he fancied and said
two of those or three of those, so quickly filled a fair sized bag. I
did notice at one point the shop assistant emptying the smallish bag
she started with into a bigger one.

--
John Lewis
using Debian Sid with windowmaker for a nicer desktop