[Hampshire] Recycling an old PC in north Hampshire

Top Page
Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Recycling an old PC in north Hampshire

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57163100.hantslug.org.uk.30109': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Mon Jul 13 20:14:48 2009 BST
gpg: using RSA key CE51DC61FABA2DF3
Hi,

An elderly friend has an old PC that is no longer required. I think it's an
AMD Pentium class machine of some sorts and I don't know if it works.

It's free to anybody who wants it and is prepared to collect it, or
alternatively he is looking to give it away for recycling. There is always
Jamie's Computer Club, but I'm checking if there are any alternatives closer
to home in the north of the county?

As ever thanks in advance.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
    -- John Lennon