[Hampshire] [OT] Laptop Battery Supplier Recommendation Soug…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop Battery Supplier Recommendation Sought
Hi All,

The subject says it all really: I am looking for a recommendation for a
supplier of reliable, good quality replacement batteries for laptops -
specifically for a Compaq Armada M300.

There are a quite a few options returned by google in the UK, with
prices varying between roughly £30 and £60, I don't want a lemon for £60
if I can grab a bargain for £30, or vice-versa for that matter. That
said, cheaper is better in many ways since I am squeezing the last bit
of life out of the M300, so an excellent performer for £30 would
obviously be ideal!

Also, having spied me doing all the hard work my daughter has now
decided she would like this pseudo-netbook so pocket money prices are
favourite, although I still get to pay in the long run!

Sean

--
www.funkygibbins.me.uk