Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop Battery Supplier Recommendation …

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Laptop Battery Supplier Recommendation Sought
Alan Pope wrote:
> 2009/7/16 Sean Gibbins <sean@???>:
>
>> The subject says it all really: I am looking for a recommendation for a
>> supplier of reliable, good quality replacement batteries for laptops -
>> specifically for a Compaq Armada M300.
>>

> http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/power_biz&ssPageName=STRK:MEFSX:SELLERID
>
> I bought a replacement HP battery for an old laptop from them a while
> ago. No problems.
>
> Cheers,
> Al.

Hi Al,

I checked and it appears that they have a generic charger suitable for
the Armada M300, but no batteries, sadly.

This was the case with my local supplier, so it looks like I'll have to
take a punt with the results that were returned by google.

Thanks all the same!

Sean

--
www.funkygibbins.me.uk