Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update
2009/7/31 Keith Edmunds <kae@???>:

> So you're running alpha software and you've found a bug: excellent. Now
> you need to establish whether Firefox is failing to correctly render valid
> HTML/CSS/etc, or whether the site code is invalid. Even in the second case
> there is still an argument for reporting the problem to Firefox. Expecting
> the site concerned to update the software used to create the site /in
> order to fix the problem with a new browser/ is an attitude we expect to
> see from Redmond.

well I trust firefox alpha version more than I trust gallery 1 version :D

Many of us also agree that moving from gallery1 to gallery2 definitely
is a buggy process. Hence that definitely implies the support
available for gallery1 and how much gallery2/3 devs really care.

Yes I run firefox 3.6 alpha but it gets updated every 6 hours or so
hence I belive in the firefox developer community to write a browser
which properly renders HTML,CSS and JS .
>Expecting
> the site concerned to update the software used to create the site /in
> order to fix the problem with a new browser/ is an attitude we expect to
> see from Redmond.

Yeah but I believe gallery1 or the template used is buggy .

Regards,
Pavithran
--
pavithran sakamuri