Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update
On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 03:15:12 +0100, pavithran.s@??? said:

> Well no wrong in using the old gallery software . But the reason for
> my mail was the gallery didn't render properly in my Minefield 3.6a (
> firefox 3.6 alpha ) browser .

So you're running alpha software and you've found a bug: excellent. Now
you need to establish whether Firefox is failing to correctly render valid
HTML/CSS/etc, or whether the site code is invalid. Even in the second case
there is still an argument for reporting the problem to Firefox. Expecting
the site concerned to update the software used to create the site /in
order to fix the problem with a new browser/ is an attitude we expect to
see from Redmond.