Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update

Author: pavithran
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hantslug gallery update
2009/7/31 Philip Stubbs <philip@???>:

> Therefore I would suggest that makes you the most suitable person to
> do something about it.

I would be glad to
> Build a sample gallery, with whatever system you feel would work well,
> and then trial it somewhere.

Though it may sound like an ad for my pics LOL but I do run gallery at
http://pavithran.org/pics and also host the gallery for fossconf event
held at Tamilnadu,India http://pavithran.org/fossconf/
> I can even host it for you if that is a
> problem.

No it is not I have server space. Thanks for the offer.
> If you really feel it is a good idea, don't be put off by the negative
> sounding comments in this thread.

It's ok I got through this negative lug comments long way back in 2004
when I first joined a local lug in india. Now I do follow some 10-15
LUGs :D
>If you trial something, and it is
> good, you will get support. However, if it turns out to be rubbish,
> just don that fire proof jacket.... :-)

LOL nice one :)

Regards,
Pavithran