Re: [Hampshire] Buying a Eee 901?

Author: Russell Gadd
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Buying a Eee 901?
Andy Random wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've procrastinated about buying a 901 all year...
>
> Finally this week after getting my annual bonus (not as good as last year,
> but in the current climate I'm not complaining) I decided I definitely
> wanted one and now it seems I've left it too late :(
>
> Most of the places I would normally buy something show it as discontinued
> or out of stock and the rest have simply purged all evidence it ever
> existed from their website!
>
> I can find 900s and 904s but not a 901, anybody know of a reputable (i.e.
> not eBay, preferably somewhere you have bought from before) place that
> still has them in stock?
>
>    Andy

I've got a white 901 and was thinking of selling it on Ebay, although
not sure I would get a decent price without its original OS or Windows
on it (wiped off Xandros and installed Debian). I have decided I really
need a full size laptop. If interested in buying it from me please
contact me off list - rustleg at gmail dot com

Russell Gadd