Re: [Hampshire] Kernel compilation

Author: Graeme Hilton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Kernel compilation
(sorry for top post, need to figure out how to change my phone settings)

I've been using make oldconfig when going from one kernel to the next,
answering the necessary questions as they come up. As the first kernel I
had was a CentOS kernel it's probably got lots of stuff in there I don't
need, but wouldn't have the first clue about getting rid of.

Obviously there's something changing between my 2.6.26 kernel config and the
27 that means the kernel won't boot. I just can't figure out what that is.
I've looked through the changelog for that kernel, but nothing's leaping out
at me.

--
Graeme Hilton

On Sep 17, 2009 7:07 PM, "Tim Brocklehurst" <timb@???>