Re: [Hampshire] RHCE / RHCT

Author: Stuart Sears
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] RHCE / RHCT
On 18/09/09 15:27, Stuart Sears wrote:
> On 18/09/09 15:04, Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
>> I've been toying with the idea of getting Redhat certification. I
>> did the pre-assessment questionaires and concluded that I was pretty
>> close to being ready to take the RHCE exam immediately, but would
>> benefit from the fast track course.
>>
>> I would appear to be ready to take the RHCT immediately - is there
>> any benefit in this, if I'm going to do the RHCE soon anyway?

oh, I missed that bit.

The RHCT is approximately half of an RHCE in terms of syllabus. The same
prep guide I gave before applies here, too.

If you want a sense of how the exams work,then yes, it's probably a good
experience, but if you feel more or less ready for the upper-level exam,
then I'd go straight for that.

<blah blah disclaimer>
I work for them, I don't speak for them :)
</disclaimer>

Stuart
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc.