[Hampshire] [Job] IMAP Proxy & LDAP integration.

Author: Simon Capstick
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [Job] IMAP Proxy & LDAP integration.
Hi,

A small job:

Has anyone had experience of setting up a (secure) IMAP proxy along with
a public CA certificate? LDAP integration, along with setting up
OpenLDAP to authenticate users would be a real bonus.

I'm looking for someone to do this for me to enable a couple of
Blackberries to get our company email. Blackberries, to the best of my
knowledge, can't access OpenVPN, hence the requirement.

--
Simon Capstick
Operations and Consultancy Director

http://www.linkedin.com/in/simoncapstick

Postal Address: Highview House, 8 Chapel Road, West End, Southampton,
Hampshire, SO30 3FH, England
UK-registered company number: 02221362
Registered office: P.S. Computer Services Ltd, Westbury House, 14
Bellevue Road, Southampton, SO15 2AY