Re: [Hampshire] OggCamp10 - 1st & 2nd May 2010, Liverpool

Author: Imran Chaudhry
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] OggCamp10 - 1st & 2nd May 2010, Liverpool
> Hi all,
>
> Some HantsLUG members attended the OggCamp event last October and seemed
> to have a good time! This year's event is being held in Liverpool on the
> 1st and 2nd May. As there's no LugRadio Live any more, we've extended
> the event to two days, so you get twice the geeky fun!
>
> Please read my blog post to find out more:
> http://tonywhitmore.co.uk/blog/2010/01/12/oggcamp10-free-software-free-culture-free-thinking/

Yay, there really is going to be another OGGCamp then. Nice one team.
I enjoyed OGGCamp "00" alot and it shows that "crowd-sourcing" can
work.

I'm glad it's in Liverpool as it's an opportunity to visit a new city.
I have never been there before.

--
GPG Key fingerprint = B323 477E F6AB 4181 9C65 F637 BC5F 7FCC 9CC9 CC7F