Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] February Meeting

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] February Meeting
On Sunday 17 Jan 2010, Andy Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 11:21:29AM +0000, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> > We have again been invited to IBM and so our next meeting on the 6th of
> > February will be at IBM Hursley Labs.
>
> A pity to clash with FOSDEM weekend. :(

I know, but FOSDEM costs money so only a few people go.

I didn't check, but I had thought about it. Normal meetings are supposed to be
the first Saturday of the month so I thought it best try and stick with that.

Think of it as a FOSDEM meeting that costs nothing and you can sleep in your
own bed over the weekend!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

No virus was found in this outgoing message as I didn't bother looking.
    -- anon