Re: [Hampshire] Allegations made by "LinuxLearner" (Was: Re:…

Author: Jacqui Caren-home
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Allegations made by "LinuxLearner" (Was: Re:stuart biggs added you as a business connection on Plaxo)
Andy Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In general I have no interest in responding to "LinuxLearner"'s
> trolling, but he has made some accusations which I feel I need to
> set straight for the record. This is a publicly archived mailing
> list and his unfortunate post may be stumbled upon by anyone.

Andy I have been researching possible VPS providers for a dog rescue
site I am a member of. You would not believe how many VPS provider
sites I have had to read in the last few weeks - yours is a breath
of fresh air - no "content free" marketing crap.

I may just be contacting you (offlist) about the rescue's migration plans.

Jacqui

p.s. nice response! :-)