Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Smartphones with keyboards

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Smartphones with keyboards

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010, Stephen Rowles wrote:

> I barely use the laptop at home now as my phone just notifies me of new
> mails and I can respond using the phone too.

Looking at the current phone market my next phone will probably be
Android, though at the moment I'm on the fence about when I'll upgrade.

So a quick question about gmail integration with Android... How well does
it deal with multiple gmail accounts?

I have 4 that I use regularly and while there is an ok app for my current
(Nokia/S60v5) phone to read gmail, it doesn't support multiple accounts
that well and it's a pain to switch between them.

I know the early version of Android had similar issues, have they improved
that in the later versions?

Andy