[Hampshire] Hmmm.....

Author: Benjamin Ashton
To: HLUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Hmmm.....
Hmmm....

I'm afraid my love affair with Linux is beginning to wane.

After finding that the spellcheck in OpenOffice was failing to work (despite Hunspell being apparently installed), and that the OoHelp was giving me blank pages, I decided to install Abiword.  This looked promising until I tried to Print or PrintPreview whereupon Abiword self-destucted into nothingness.

I'm running Zenwalk 6.0

My wife's needs are to be able to run a basic wordprocessor, do emails and internet.  These would, I would have thought, be pretty universal requiremants.  The fact the Zenwalk can't seem to be able to do this is worrying.

Is it now time to give up on Linux and 'ask Bill'?

Ben