Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Important news

Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: hampshire
CC: chairman
New-Topics: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Important news : 15th May BaB @ Nokia Farnborough
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Important news
On Tuesday 04 May 2010, captain haddock wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
> a) Does anyone on this list work for the University of Southampton and
> would be willing to allow us into the rooms 5 or 6 times per year? I know
> it's an ask but if there is anyone it would make a lot of penguins happy.
> I joined this list quite a while ago, but for various reasons I have made
> it to only one meeting.
>
> This is probably my chance to change that...
>
> I am a Posgraduate student at the University and I am willing to handle the
> room bookings and other required tasks for the Southampton meetings. If
> Damian could let me know what exactly has to be done, I can get started.

Many thanks for the noble offer. I think we accept your offer even if it's
only for a few months.

This month is a bit short notice, and I think we can share with Surrey on the
15th, but how about trying to see if we arrange something for next month? Say
5 June?

Good luck with your degree BTW!

--
Adam Trickett