Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Freeview

Author: trotter
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Freeview
At 11:18 22/05/2010, you wrote:
>On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 12:09:13PM +0100, Leo wrote:
> > Freeview has been playing up recently on both my digibox and computer.
> > Essentially I've lost about half the channels. Although they don't seem
> > to be frequency specific: so I can still get BBC3, but not BBC4.
>
>    BBC3 and BBC4 are on different frequencies, though...

Have you had the analogue switch off yet in your area?

In the NW we have had it switched off and bizarrely the signal strength of
digital has gone down since then. Presumably as was mentioned to
make room for the Freeview HD which BTW is ridiculously below 10mbps
which means its standard def!?

bloody BBC

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.4 on Mac Mini, Moderator of
MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups