Re: [Hampshire] [OT, I suppose] Router

Author: Owain Clarke
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT, I suppose] Router

I'm still working on this one (the main symptom being random outages),
and have been unable to trace what the problem is.  My ISP (the Phone
Coop) tell me that if they call in an Open Reach engineer and it turns
out that the problem is within my property I'll be liable for a hefty
BT callout fee, so I wonder if anyone knows of someone who would test a
domestic network and charge a reasonable amount of money?

Owain

On 8 July 2010 18:34, Owain Clarke <simbobo@???>