Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Conference Audio Recording

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Conference Audio Recording

> I have been asked to make some audio recordings of a conference.

How many speakers' positions? Are you recording the audience as well?

> The next one will not be transmitted via FM, so I am looking at how
> best to do it.

If the setup is fairly simple (i.e. one rostrum, no audience), I'd get
hold of a rifle mic and run it into a laptop.

If you can get at the mic stands, you might also like to add your own mics
to them. Radio mics make the installation much simpler.

If you hire the kit, costs can be kept to a minimum.

Vic.