[Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting

Author: Ashwin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] MAC addresses for AGM and next meeting
Hello All,

This is the first call (and probably only one given how late I have
been) to register your MAC address in case you plan to attend the
HantsLUG meeting and AGM on Saturday. I have a list of people and MACs
from the last meet at Uni. Southampton, which was on the 5th of June
earlier this year. So if you sent me the details for that meet, then you
will be in the list. If there are any new people/devices for this
meeting, you will have to let me know so that I can ask the sysadmins
here to grant WIFI access.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashwin