[Hampshire] Budgetone SIP phones

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Budgetone SIP phones
Does anyone have any experience of the Grandstream Budgetone 200 SIP phones?
I've just got one in preparation for a new Asterisk server setup, but for some
reason my testing is not going well. To make sure it works OK I've got it
connected directly to my SIP provider for now, but when I try to navigate phone
menu systems (that's the press 1 for... ones, not the ones on the actual phone
- it's an nightmare to differentiate that on Google!) my button presses are
being ignored - which is a major pain when calling a support number that won't
take you any further until you've chosen and option, or when you're trying to
access your voicemail!!!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: