[Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spri…

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spring 2011 - Speakersrequired]
Hello,

This may be of interest to some people:

----- Forwarded message from Jane Morrison <office@???> -----

From: Jane Morrison <office@???>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 12:42:49 +0100

UKUUG's annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA) conference
will take place in Leeds from 22-24 March 2010.

We still have places in the programme for Conference talks so if you are a
systems administrator or developer, we want to hear from you.

We are seeking papers covering all aspects of systems and network
administration etc.

The deadline for abstracts is 15th November (although we will extend this to
22nd November)

see the CFP at:

http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2011/cfp/

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Jane

--
UKUUG Secretariat
PO Box 37

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

I guess that, if you're in Microsoft's shoes, it makes sense. If you
can't write software or protocols that can stably walk and chew gum,
program in a limit that prevents the user from telling it to do so.
-- Jonathan Patschke, on limitations in Active Directory