[Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spri…

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: Hants LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] [office@ukuug.org: [UKUUG-Announce] UKUUG - Spring 2011 - Speakersrequired]
This may be of interest to some people.

----- Forwarded message from Jane Morrison <office@???> -----

From: Jane Morrison <office@???>
To: announce@???
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 11:24:14 +0000

UKUUG's annual Large Installation Systems Administration (LISA)
conference takes place in Leeds from 22 - 24 March 2011 -

Speakers confirmed to date include:

Openstack  -  Thierry Carrez
Managing Distributed web service with OpenNMS  -  Dr. Craig Gallen
Scale out Datacenter Architecture    -  Bernd Erk
A birds-eye view on DNSSEC    -  Jan-Piet Mens
DNSSEC zone-signing tool chest -  Jan- Piet Mens

More are still required - do you have a talk to offer?

We have extended the deadline date to end of December -

see: http://www.ukuug.org/events/spring2011/cfp/

We hope to hear from you.

Regards,

--