Re: [Hampshire] [sort-of-OT] Advice for (geeky) broadband pr…

Author: Bob Dunlop
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [sort-of-OT] Advice for (geeky) broadband provider
On Tue, Jan 11 at 08:55, Robin Wilson wrote:
> I guess the key criteria for me are unlimited downloads and fairly good speed. Any recommendations?

I'm suprised no ones mentioned Andrews & Arnold[1] yet.
Definitely geeky/technical/professional. IPv6, multiple line etc.
Out of hours support response on IRC is excellent, not had a reason to phone
them in years.

Not cable that I'm aware of, BT and Be ADSL reseller as well as various fiber/
SDSL options for business.

Not unlimited download but off peak download is worked out in units of 50G per
month, with good carry over etc. 3 quid or thereabouts gets you another 50G.

[1] http://www.aaisp.net.uk/
--
        Bob Dunlop