Re: [Hampshire] Old Hants mailing list

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011, Paul Tansom wrote:

> Is something happening with the old Hants mailing list? I've just had a
> subscription request rejected, and I haven't made one! Is it just me, or has
> somebody been doing something with the old list?

That was me.

It's pretty rare for me to login to the old list admin pages, but I did so
today and went through and cleared out all the old requests and posting
attempts. You will have made a subscription request in the past that was
still pending, but it could have been years ago.

No nothing is happening with the old list it is (to para-phrase Monty
Python) shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the
bleedin' choir invisibile!! IT IS AN EX-LIST!!!

Apologies for any confusion.

         Andy
--
    Andrew Ransom <andy@???>