[Hampshire] Feb. 16 webcast with General Shelton, former Ch…

Author: Victor Churchill
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Feb. 16 webcast with General Shelton, former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
Hope people don't mind me forwarding this. I just found it astonishing
that Red Hat have/had a former chairman of the Joint Chiefs as their
chairman, and that open source principles apply apparently in the U.S.
military. I'm tempted to view it just for the sake of the strangeness.

(come to think of it, I have heard people talk with relish of 'nuking
a partition', especially if it has Windows on it... ;-)