[Hampshire] [OT] Blatant Self-publicising :)

Author: Mike Burrows
To: LUG Hants
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Blatant Self-publicising :)
Hello Folks.

If I may hi-jack the list for a personal cause. I am "between
opportunities" here in sunny Alabama and would just like advertise my
availability to any of the companies that are "represented" by list
members, that have a desired to move into the US market but I the
current climate, cannot justify the expense of placing folks overseas. I
can provide a representation/presence for them. I have a British Top
Secret security clearance and am a retire Royal Navy pilot.

Please let me know off list if anybody has any thoughts or advice on my
situation.

Thanks and kind regards
Mike Burrows