Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Blatant Self-publicising :)

Author: Jim Kissel
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Blatant Self-publicising :)
Mike Burrows wrote:
> Hello Folks.
>
> If I may hi-jack the list for a personal cause. I am "between
> opportunities" here in sunny Alabama and would just like advertise my
> availability to any of the companies that are "represented" by list
> members, that have a desired to move into the US market but I the
> current climate, cannot justify the expense of placing folks overseas.
> I can provide a representation/presence for them. I have a British Top
> Secret security clearance and am a retire Royal Navy pilot.

If you do have any UK clearance, you must have signed section 2 of the
Official Secrets Act, in which case you must be aware that it is an
offense under Section 2 of the Official Secrets Act, to disclose to
anyone not specifically authorized under Section 2 of the Official
Secrets Act, that you have signed Section 2 of the Official Secrets Act.

BTY, wearing a loud shirt in a built-up area is an offense under Section
2 of the Official Secrets Act.