Re: [Hampshire] obfuscated code

Author: Jan Henkins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] obfuscated code
On 13/03/11 19:34, Michael Pavling wrote:
> All very nice sledgehammers.... but for this nut, I'd just copy the
> character codes, and paste them into a browser address bar or Google
> search box...
>
> mailto:BarbaraMallyon@lewmal.co.uk">Barbara Mallyon
>
> mailto:joysgenea@shaw.ca.">Joy French

Yes, that is a solution. However, for a large amount of information, it
would probably be better to try and script it with either the PHP or
Perl snippets provided by Andy and Daniel.

Mucking about with elinks, I noticed it has a "-dump" switch, which
gives it's output like this:

---start---
$ elinks -dump snippet.html
    HAYWARD