Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:46:14 +0100, bryan hunt wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 11:07 +0100, Michael Pavling wrote:
>> On 1 April 2011 10:16, bryan hunt <the.troll@the_bridge.com> wrote:
>> > Grow up, and message me on list. I'm sure this has got more to do
>> with
>> > my mockery of your previous, pompous, posting than a concern for
>> the
>> > greater good.
>>
>> ... and I only read The Three Billy Goats Gruff to my daughter last
>> night...
>
> Ha ha, seriously, really and truly, I swear, scouts honour, I am not
> creature that lives under any bridge or river crossing.
>
> I just couldn't help myself. I just don't do public sector, snout in
> trough.

Andy / Adam,

IMHO this character is just trolling now and has shown an intent to
persevere. Can we consider moderation/banning please?

His comments are undoubtedly offensive to those list members who work
in the public sector, who are paid less than their private sector
counterparts, who are enduring savage budget cuts and job losses and
most of whom will never have even seen a trough into which to stick
their "snouts".

Tony