Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: bryan hunt
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 10:52 +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 10:16:33AM +0100, bryan hunt wrote:
> > If you (or someone you can influence) runs the list, and you (or they)
> > don't like my opinions, feel free to unsubscribe me.
>
> At this point I personally would just prefer if you buggered off of
> your own accord.
>
> Andy
> --

OK, there's been a lot of vitriol, let's revisit my original comment.

"Wow. So that's where the tax dollars go. Efficient."

I presume there's several hundred people on this list.

So far I've got a five man clique ganging up on me.

I'm guessing a large part of the responders, and this is a complete shot
in the dark - are employed by such institutions and as such with brook
no criticism.

With warmest regards,

Bryan Hunt