Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Br…

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [IMPORTANT] Networking for this weekend's Bring a Box meeting
On Friday 01 April 2011 12:10:10 bryan hunt wrote:
> I'm guessing a large part of the responders, and this is a complete shot
> in the dark - are employed by such institutions and as such with brook
> no criticism.

You would be wrong in at least three cases. I do not know where the others
work or whether they work at all.

And there are how many that support you?

No-one is ganging up. You are just a very offensive character who is so
self-opinionated that he believes that anyone who dislikes his behaviour must
of necessity be ganging up with someone else.

Lisi