Re: [Hampshire] can anyone recommend a domain registrar ?

Top Page
Author: Andy Smith
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] can anyone recommend a domain registrar ?

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57c86100.hantslug.org.uk.29848': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Apr 24 02:22:23 2011 BST
gpg: using DSA key 2099B64CBF15490B
Hi Isaac,

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 01:45:22AM +0100, Isaac Close wrote:
> Anyway, i'm looking for a honest and reliable registrar so that I can move a handful of domains from my current registrar (that just ripped me off).

Who were they and what did they do?

> I have a few .co.uk's and these are important to my business and one .com which i've not yet started to use but plan to soon.
>
> Any recommendations ? If they accept paypal that would be an advantage.

Some thoughts on this from BitFolk's customers:

https://tools.bitfolk.com/wiki/Domain_name_registrars

Cheers,
Andy