Re: [Hampshire] can anyone recommend a domain registrar ?

Author: Peter Collins
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] can anyone recommend a domain registrar ?
On 24/04/11 01:45, Isaac Close wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> What with the financial 'downturn' it seems so many companies deploy new ways to rip people off.
>
> Anyway, i'm looking for a honest and reliable registrar so that I can move a handful of domains from my current registrar (that just ripped me off).
>
> I have a few .co.uk's and these are important to my business and one .com which i've not yet started to use but plan to soon.
>
> Any recommendations ? If they accept paypal that would be an advantage.

I use Heart Internet with no problems, I did use them for hosting but
when I moved that away they seemed quite happy to keep just the domain
names, prices seem good, it comes with lots of tools/features, the
control panel is easy enough to use, one account can manage multiple
domains and free transfers in.

I guess this is all pretty standard these days but I have never had a
problem with them.

http://www.heartinternet.co.uk/domain-names/

Oh and Paypal is accepted.

Rgds