Re: [Hampshire] Backup solution - SDLT worth it?

Author: Anton Piatek
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Backup solution - SDLT worth it?
I find spare disks the cheapest option. I have them in an old PC at my
parents house and on the net. Rsync does weekly backup updates.

Anton
-
Anton Piatek
(sent from my phone, please excuse any typos)
email: anton@???
blog/photos: http://www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
On Jul 24, 2011 7:08 PM, "Rob Malpass" <linux@???> wrote:
> Hi all
>

> I need some sort of decent method of backing up 2TB besides just buying an
> external HDD - which is what I already have.
>

> Having looked around - online storage is out (way too pricey) and Blu Ray

is