Re: [Hampshire] Backup solution - SDLT worth it?

Author: Ian Grody
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Backup solution - SDLT worth it?
I use an LTO-2 half height, it's a SAS (serial attached SCSI) effort but only
seems to manage 400GB a go (uncompressed).. However, they are relatively fast
and can manage around 80TB/hr transfers, it reckons more but with my hardware
complement this is what I achieve.

Some of these are quite pricey, but freecom do a relatively decent one for
around £60.

Never looked at any other options, used to use DAT drives, but one I had only
did 72GB.

Hope this helps

Ian