[Hampshire] OggCamp tickets - small number now available

Author: Tony Whitmore
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] OggCamp tickets - small number now available
We're just two weeks away from OggCamp. It's going to be great seeing so
many people together, all talking about Open Source, free culture and
other wacky stuff. We've got a nice bunch of exhibitors lined up and some
fabulous speakers confirmed. But of course it's the talks that get
volunteered on the weekend that are the really exciting bit - because we
just don't know what they will be!

If you missed out on tickets when they were released, we've had a handful
returned to us by people who now can't make the event. You can get your
hands on them here: http://oggcamp11.eventbrite.com/ When they're gone,
they're gone!

Tony