Re: [Hampshire] natty - 2 weird things

Author: Rob Malpass
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] natty - 2 weird things

> -----Original Message-----
> From: hampshire-bounces@??? [mailto:hampshire-
> bounces@???] On Behalf Of Ian Grody
> Sent: 12 September 2011 02:06
> To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
> Subject: Re: [Hampshire] natty - 2 weird things

[snip]

> > Cheers
> >
> > Rob
>
> Hope this helps :-)

Thanks Ian - that's certainly fixed the networking side of things but 2
problems still remain (one I forgot to mention yesterday).

I know how bizarre this will sound but I can now not move my pointer higher
than about 80% of the screen (if the bottom of the screen is 0). I move
the mouse and it stops about 80% of the way up, and picking up the mouse and
starting again doesn't work. This makes configuring anything with the
mouse a bit tricky - luckily I'm quite happy with keyboard shortcuts but
even so... - anybody know why the pointer would stop at about 80%.
Obviously I've tried to come out of VirtualBox and the pointer is fine
within Windows.

As for the theme of the top bar changing, I'm currently fiddling with
compiz. I did try and simply uninstall compiz with synaptic but that
didn't do the trick.

Cheers
Rob