Re: [Hampshire] Refurbished Lenovo laptop 4 by 3 screen

Author: Martin N
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Refurbished Lenovo laptop 4 by 3 screen
Lo,

At 23:02 19/09/2011, you wrote:
>Hi Martin,
>I'm not sure if your search has included the R series of Thinkpads?
>I have an R52 which, visually, looks very similar to the T43 that is
>linked below on ebay.
>
>I no longer use it so I would be open to offers if you think it
>would be of interest.
>
>The screen resolution is 1400 x 1050 which I believe is a 4:3 ratio.
>The CPU is a Pentium M 1.8Ghz and it has 1GB RAM and a 40GB HD.

Yes that is 4:3 but is it a 15" screen?

>It runs Ubuntu really nicely and a fresh install of XP runs smoothly
>as well (without all of IBM's bloatware on it!).
>
>You're welcome to come round and have a look; I live in Southampton...

Well i am in bolton lancashire so could be a fair distance to walk :)

No LUG in bolton, Manchester is the nearest i believe.

Martin N

Running MorphOS v2.6 (Nov 2010) on Mac Mini, Moderator of
MiniDisc,amithlonopen,bwfc Yahoogroups

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???