[Hampshire] [ADMIN] Reminder October meetings

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: HantsLUG Committee
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Reminder October meetings

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x581f7100.hantslug.org.uk.11090': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 29 20:54:45 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

This is your chirpy last minute reminder that our next meeting will take place
this Saturday at Southampton University from 10am. Our AGM will take place
around 1pm and pack up time will be 4pm.

At the moment we have had some self-nominations on the list but there is, as
yet, not a full list of volunteers for the LUG. I would ask people to consider
volunteering, there isn't a lot to do but someone has to do it.

If you are thinking of going to the meeting please contact Richard to let him
know you may turn up. If you want WiFi access you will need to provide your
MAC address by the end of today.

rjo2g10 [at] ecs [dot] soton [dot] ac {dot} uk

###

If you can't make this Saturday's meeting I've been asked to remind everyone
that Surrey's next meeting will take place the following Saturday at Nokia in
Farnborough - which is in Hampshire anyway and I know is more convenient for
some people anyway.

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
    -- John Lennon

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???