Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Reminder October meetings

Author: Andy Ransom
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] Reminder October meetings

On Thu, 29 Sep 2011, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:

> This is your chirpy last minute reminder that our next meeting will take place
> this Saturday at Southampton University from 10am. Our AGM will take place
> around 1pm and pack up time will be 4pm.

I'm not sure if I can make it I'm afraid :(

> At the moment we have had some self-nominations on the list but there is, as
> yet, not a full list of volunteers for the LUG. I would ask people to consider
> volunteering, there isn't a lot to do but someone has to do it.

I'm happy to remain as a general officer, and if I remember rightly people
(well known to the LUG) have been elected to the committee before without
being present at the meeting, so I don't think that is an issue. However
I'm also quite happy to not be on the committee and just remain as list
admin.

         Andy
--
    Andrew Ransom <andy@???>