Re: [Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

On Wed, 21 Sep 2011, Chris Dennis wrote:

> On 09/18/2011 01:55 PM, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It's that time of year again, when we must elect a new committee.
>>
>> At the moment Adrian has indicated his intention to stand down from the LUG
>> committee and I also wish to stand down as Chair though I'm willing to
>> remain
>> on the committee.
>>
>> We need a committee so that the LUG can function, so please consider
>> volunteering or nominating someone. The elections will take place at the
>> next
>> meeting that is quorate.
>
> OK, I'll volunteer to be a General Officer.

Apologies for this not getting to the list sooner, mailman held it because
it had too many recipients and I'm afraid the last couple of weeks have
been rather busy for me so I haven't been through the held mail for a
while :(

I'm happy to second Chris Dennis as a General Officer.

Andy

--
Please post to: Hampshire@???