Re: [Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

Top Page
Author: Damian L Brasher
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5833f100.hantslug.org.uk.24783': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Sep 22 12:23:43 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key E5B6AC918A7E551C
On Sun, 2011-09-18 at 13:55 +0100, Hants LUG Chairman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's that time of year again, when we must elect a new committee.
>
> At the moment Adrian has indicated his intention to stand down from the LUG
> committee and I also wish to stand down as Chair though I'm willing to remain
> on the committee.
>
> We need a committee so that the LUG can function, so please consider
> volunteering or nominating someone. The elections will take place at the next
> meeting that is quorate.

Volunteering myself as a GO, if I will be seconded.

Damian
--
Interlinux Engineering Foundation http://www.interlinux.org.uk

Central, non-trading, administration, governance and dissemination of
foundation intellectual property and know-how.

GPG 8A7E551C
--
Please post to: Hampshire@???