[Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
CC: HantsLUG Committee
Subject: [Hampshire] Committee Elections 2011

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x57609100.hantslug.org.uk.7552': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 18 13:55:58 2011 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

It's that time of year again, when we must elect a new committee.

At the moment Adrian has indicated his intention to stand down from the LUG
committee and I also wish to stand down as Chair though I'm willing to remain
on the committee.

We need a committee so that the LUG can function, so please consider
volunteering or nominating someone. The elections will take place at the next
meeting that is quorate.

Details of the election procedure and past committees are on the LUG wiki:

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/CurrentCommittee

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/PastCommittees

http://www.hantslug.org.uk/wiki/LUGConstitution

--