Re: [Hampshire] Wanted: Rack server cases

Top Page
Author: Brad Macpherson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Wanted: Rack server cases

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5860a100.hantslug.org.uk.7564': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Thu Apr 19 12:10:05 2012 BST
gpg: using DSA key CFED9A92458ED449
On 16/04/12 10:03, sjs205.linux@??? wrote:
> G'day Brad,
>
> Would it be too inconvenient for me to arrange a courier to collect? and
> if so do you know how much they weigh?
>
> BR
>
> Steven Swann
>
> On 04/14/2012 11:16 AM, Brad Macpherson wrote:
>> G'day Steven,
>>
>> I have 2 4U rack-mount cases that I'm looking to get rid of - free if
>> you want to pick them up (warning, I'm in South London) or yours for
>> the cost of postage.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Brad
>>
>> On 13 Apr 2012, at 15:40, sjs205 wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I'm looking for a couple of server rack mount cases, either cheap, or
>>> even better, free. Can collect locally.
>>>
>>> I also have a tall server tower case if anybody wants it...
>>>
>>> Also have a couple of other cases with old Celeron procesors, one has
>>> a P4 I think... Includes CPU, MB, PS and case :) (I.e no memory or
>>> drives).
>>>
>>> Let me know if anyone is interested in helping one way or another :)
>>>
>>> BR
>>>
>>> Steven

G'day Steven,

Sorry about the delay replying; if you're still interested, a courier
would be fine. The cases are around 18kg each, plus the sliding rails so
say 20kg each.

If interested let me know and I can arrange to be in; I can send you
photos of the cases too if you like.

Cheers

Brad

--