[Hampshire] Old Macs

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Old Macs
Has anyone got any interest in some old Apple Macs? I've just been clearing my
office and having moved them out rather like the idea of the extra space, so am
now considering whether to get rid of them. There's nothing new, things like
LC460 (68030), LC475 & Performa 630 (68040), possibly an early beige PPC based
Performa and maybe a low end G4. I'm as yet not completely decided about
ditching all of them and/or eBaying some (not entirely sure how/if they go),
but thought if anyone had an interest in something it may help me along the way
to creating some space :)

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office:

Please post to: Hampshire@???